Spring is finally here!


Finally, shoots at outdoor locations without the cold weather! Some of my favorite locations are turning green with flowers blooming. Pretty excited. Finished a senior package with Jerica, and I think it went real well. Jerica was a bridesmaid at a wedding I did a year ago and she liked the way she looked in the pictures so when it was time for senior shots she gave me a call. We shot in a couple places around Port Byron. It was a pretty fun afternoon and Jerica was happy with the results. The above photo is actually one of the very first we took that day. I didn't think I was going to like it as much as I did shots we took later at different locations, but it ended up being one of my favorites.

We have Muscatine High School prom coming up and we have a two engagement sessions coming up (both are going to be awesome) and a local painter wants me to shoot some of his motorcycles for some advertisements. I've got a million ideas swimming around in my head. As I finish stuff off, I promise to post. We also have a series of weddings coming up too. So it's going to be a pretty busy spring.

Comments

Popular Posts