Liz & Brandon's sneak peek


Shot Liz and Brandon's wedding Saturday at the First Presbyterian Church in Blue Grass, Iowa. It was gourgeous, but cold! The reception was at Tanglewood Hills,  in Bettendorf. We were able to get a few shots outside near the pond, before things got really chilly!

The reception was a blast. Had one of those happy accident moments with this next photo during their first dance.

I had my camera set up to shoot as much of the available light as possible and was using the flash just to fill in the details and stop the motion. I must of hit the shutter before the flash fully recharged and got this image with the DJ's green light filling in. I love the expression on Liz's face, the ghosting from the reflection of the DJ lights on my lens and just the overall mood.
 
The bridesmaids were a pretty wild bunch, and had a lot of fun on the dance floor.

I like this image a lot too! 
What is it about a make-believe microphone? 

The wedding and the reception was a lot of fun, and Brandon and Liz are a great couple. We wish them the very best of luck!

Comments

Popular Posts