Khloe & Anthony

Shot an engagement session with Khloe & Anthony and their very-well behaved Boxer, Mia, at VanderVeer Park in Davenport, and then caught a pretty cool sunset at Leach Park in Bettendorf. Khloe and Anthony were great fun to shoot with, and Mia was one of the mellowist (is that even a word?) Boxers I've ever come across. Their wedding is right around the corner, so you'll see them again soon!

I love this photo -- I was making a bunch of weird noises and Mia eventually looked at me, and it wasn't curiosity that was registering in her face, it was more a look of tremendous concern, like "I fear this man maybe suffering from some sort of attack." 

 I love the look on Khloe's face in this one!
I'm glad the flowers are finally coming up. This is one my favorites from the shoot. I like the color, the pillars and how comfortable the two are together.

Okay, I didn't keep them out this late. I just made it look that way with the camera settings. Another one of my favorites.




 

Comments

Popular Posts