Kylie and Pat's wedding August 28



Had a blast shooting Kylie and Pat's wedding on Saturday. We started early at Salon Luce in Davenport getting shots of the girls getting hair and makeup. Great salon, if you are still working. Very impressed by their staff.



Kylie was absolutely gorgeous. Her hair and makeup were flawless. If you look hard you can see me in the pic above. It's like a bad version of "Where's Waldo." Hint: I'm the bald guy with the camera.


The wedding was at St. John's United Methodist Church in Davenport and it was beautiful. 


I love St. John's, I love the red doors in front. 





We hit VanderVeer Park in Davenport and got a some great shots before the reception started.


 While we were there, we came across a great group of warriors from the Society for Creative Anachronism, who, with great humor, indulged the bridal party and let them use their weapons and shields. 



I love this shot of Kylie holding her bouquet in one hand and a "battle axe" in the other. 
The reception was at The Lodge in Bettendorf, Iowa, the food was great, so was the cake. I love this series of  Kylie and Pat's first dance. I love her eyes and the look on his face. 




It was a great day, and I was glad to be a part of it.

Comments

Popular Posts