Bri and Jon's wedding!



Had a blast shooting Bri and Jon's wedding Saturday, August 13, in mighty Hooppole, Ill.




Bri made a beautiful bride!



After the ceremony, the two got a quick ride in a restored Packard.


After the ceremony, we took a little drive around the country in the pink "Boom Boom Bus." We got this shot on the railroad tracks near Atkinson. The reception was at the Annawan Best Western. The food and the cake was really good.





And talk about a small world. When I met Bri and Jon for the first time and we were talking about their wedding plans, she mentioned she was getting married in Hooppole, which is near a small town where I used to live called Prophetstown. I asked if she knew a friend of mine, Nels,  who moved to Hooppole from Prophetstown years ago. Not only did she know him, he was going to sing in her wedding and Nels' son was her one of her ring bearers.  Years ago, when Nels and I were thin and had hair, he got married in the same church and I was there. Nels knows too many stories for me to say much more, but it was great seeing him and his wife, Sarah, again.



Love this shot of their first dance. I love the look on Bri's face. Priceless. They are a great couple who are destined for great things. Wishing them both well!


Comments

Popular Posts