Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!






What a great year! Hoping for the very best for all my brides and grooms, past present and future! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Happiest of Holidays and a Great New Year!

When people find out what I do, one of the first questions I get is about "bridezillas" and I can honestly say, I've never had one. (Maybe I should be knocking on wood or something!) I can't name a single client I wouldn't want to work with again. Not a single one in over 130 weddings!

We are so excited for the future and we are having a great time meeting all our new brides and grooms and preparing for a busy spring, summer, and fall.

We've been working on a few things that are slowly coming to fruition and we hope to have some pretty exciting news to share in the spring.

Lisa and I have such a great time meeting all of you, and we take such pride in the relationships we build and are always humbled by the great trust you all place in us.

We put together a little slideshow (Click on the link below) of some of our favorite moments from our weddings and engagement shoots this year! They are in no order. Some of them made the list because they are great photographs, some made the list because they captured a great moment. All of them made us look back and smile.

We hope you all like them too!



2016 Favorite Images

Comments

Popular Posts