Jessica and Mike's Wedding


Had a great time shooting Jessica and Mike's wedding June 11, at Blackhawk State Historic Site in Rock Island. It was an outdoor wedding where we had some great weather.


Jessica's brother is serving overseas, so one of the ring bearers carried the rings, and the other a U.S. Flag to honor and remember his service.



Mike and Jessica were great to work with, their families were a lot of fun to be around.  We had to get Mike and Jessica 's dog, Gryffindor, into a few shots, after all he did get all dressed up!


The reception was at Blackhawk as well, which is one of my favorite places to shoot. I love this shot, I love the way columns repeat. Jessica was beautiful and had a surprise reception dress. 




We also set up a "photo booth" in the hallway, with a backdrop, prop box and chalk boards so Mike and Jessica's friends could get a picture of themselves or send a special message to the couple. We had a blast doing it, and I think it went over well.



I love this guy!

They were a great couple and I was honored to shoot their big day!

Comments

Todd Mizener said…
Hey that frame looks familiar :)

Popular Posts